Cloud Strategic and Partner Sales Account Executive
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, VMware and other. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As a JFrog Cloud Strategic and Partners Sales Account Executive, you will be a master of building pipeline within specific territories and verticals campaigns for our enterprise offering while working independently and/or co-selling with our elite cloud partners. Your passion for building relationships will be the driving force in helping our community get the chance to experience the combination of our brilliant products and unbeatable support and services!
- Generate Cloud new Enterprise business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Cloud and/or hybrid pipeline and growth worldwide within strategic accounts
- Work closely with Business Development team to drive and follow-up on targeted campaigns and increase the pipeline through our channel partners
- Lead, nurture and collaborate on co-selling opportunities with strategic cloud partners
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Develop a sales plan for the strategic pursuit of each account using a “value” based pursuit approach
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calls, email, marketing campaigns, roadshow, etc
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce to support forecasting, activities and opportunity life-cycle
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer, finance, operation and more to drive deal closure on target
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working with Solutions Engineer throughout the sales lifecycle of every opportunity
- Experienced in selling in multiple ecosystems i.e. AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales position, preferably SaaS
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, creative and strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at least 1 year experience.
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.