Cloud Strategic and Partner Sales Account Executive
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
As a JFrog Cloud Strategic and Partners Sales Account Executive, you will be a master of building pipeline within specific territories and verticals campaigns for our enterprise offering while working independently and/or co-selling with our elite cloud partners. Your passion for building relationships will be the driving force in helping our community get the chance to experience the combination of our brilliant products and unbeatable support and services!
- Generate Cloud new Enterprise business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Cloud and/or hybrid pipeline and growth worldwide within strategic accounts
- Work closely with Business Development team to drive and follow-up on targeted campaigns and increase the pipeline through our channel partners
- Lead, nurture and collaborate on co-selling opportunities with strategic cloud partners
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Develop a sales plan for the strategic pursuit of each account using a “value” based pursuit approach
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calls, email, marketing campaigns, roadshow, etc
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce to support forecasting, activities and opportunity life-cycle
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer, finance, operation and more to drive deal closure on target
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working with Solutions Engineer throughout the sales lifecycle of every opportunity
- Experienced in selling in multiple ecosystems i.e. AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales position, preferably SaaS
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, creative and strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at least 1 year experience.
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.