Senior Technical Writer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a technical writer to join our Documentation team, creating user-facing documentation to help our customers to better use our products. In this position, you will work together with the Installer Team in the Bangalore office, as part of the Documentation team located in Israel, in creating installation manuals, REST API guides, and other types of technical documentation for the JFrog products.
- Develop and maintain clear, user-friendly documentation including installation guides, REST API guides, and release notes.
- Test and validate the accuracy of the installation process as documented by running installations on Linux, Windows, and Mac systems.
- English native language or native language level.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer for in the tech industry, preferably for enterprise software companies.
- Experience writing documentation for a technical audience, including user installation guides, REST APIs, and release notes.
- Hands-on experience in documenting Linux, Windows, and Mac-based installers.
- Strong technical documentation capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in complex global environments.
- Experience in documenting scripts and working in Confluence.
- Experience in automating REST API Documentation using Swagger.