UX/UI Product Designer
JFrog is seeking a UX/UI Product Designer to join our growing UX Design team.
Fluent in both wire-framing and detailed design to work on the next generation Platform and our community products. Be a part of the global team designing the next generation of the DevOps experience.
In this role you will work closely with product and engineering teams to build best user experience software products. This position will report to the Head of UX (Part of Product department).
- Create user interface and interaction designs to unify our existing product suite. Ensure productive usability for advanced technical users that will be regularly using the product(s).
- Redefine & redesign existing product to match our platform guidelines.
Identify changes, enhance functional requirements and translate them into clear designs with the ability to clearly communicate them to development team for implementation.
- Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer / Product Designer in an Enterprise software company. Experience designing DevOps or Developer tools is a plus.
- Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms
- Fluent in typography. Expertise in prototyping tools such as Sketch and Figma (or in similar solutions)
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or equivalent
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Effective communication and able to work in a global team setting as part of the global UX team, accommodating multiple geographies and time zones.
** Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.