Developer Support Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
If you want to work with developers in Amazon, Google, Netflix, Oracle and others, you should join us! Our technology-driven company is looking to add top-notch support engineers. We are looking for partners rather than just employees. Besides a wild ride and a lot of learning, we’ll leap your career forward!
Serve as JFrog technical focal point for the customers. Integrate and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA and Release teams. Investigate and analyze complex customer’s CI/CD scenarios and provide innovative solutions for their requirements.
Troubleshoot developer support cases, including:
- Develop scripts in Bash, Python, Groovy
- Setting up JFrog and 3rd party products in various development environments
- Product configuration
- Analyzing log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM and OS parameters
- Reproducing customer scenarios and filing relevant bugs/features
- Maintaining a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science /Engineering /Software Certificate
- Knowledge/experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Groovy
- Strong Technical Software-related Debugging skills
- High Energy and a Positive Attitude Towards Learning/Teaching
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Fluent English (read/write/speak)
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in OO Programming
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in a system administration or service providing position
- Knowledge / experience with databases, LDAP, Apache http, Apache Tomcat
- Networking experience
- Fluent French