Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a strong, hands-on, experienced automation engineer to join a team in our Business Applications group, which is responsible for connecting JFrog Products licensing and usage to the billing systems.
Candidates are expected to be passionate about quality and automation and must have solid experience working with a variety of Development and Testing tools.
- Take part in the development of Test Automation and Verification of all the Billing related services and integrations
- Work directly with engineering team to understand the developed flows and write test cases accordingly
- Be responsible for automating tests and qualifying builds for releases
- Work with release managers to integrate the automations into the build and release pipelines of the services at scope
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong technical skills with 4+ years as a Test Automation Framework engineer
- Be a quick and creative thinker, striving for efficiency and productivity
- Be passionate about automating every possible task
- Proven track record of successfully delivering automation solution from beginning to end
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to details, ability to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to make the important trade-offs between perfection and complexity