Senior Director of Enterprise Sales - EMEA & APAC
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a proven, high-performing sales leader who is passionate about helping customers and prospects realize and maximize the value of the JFrog solutions. This is a strategic function within JFrog and is critical to our EMEA and APAC territory Growth.
The Director of Enterprise Sales for EMEA and APAC is responsible for the following teams: Customer Success and New Business.
In this role, you will lead a world class sales team and mentor them to become industry leaders and excel at winning new logos and developing greenfield territories, build and expand relationships with existing clients.
This position will be directly reported to the regional VP For EMEA and APAC regions.
- Drive customer success & New business outcomes
- Develop a strategy for retention and growth of existing large client base while ensuring the account executive team to deliver quality service
- Drive new business sales from lead to PO including full sales cycle, sales strategy, relationship building and business negotiation
- Manage all sales activities
- Leads conversion, onboarding, training, renewals, cross-sell/up-sell, advocacy
- Measure team effectiveness
- Define operational metrics and establish a system for tracking metrics
- Lead New Sales & Customer Success teams
- Attract high potential individual contributors
- Create rapid onboarding process
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the customer life cycle
- Encourage continuous learning
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Enterprise software account management role
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Working international for at least 5 years
- Experience in direct sales
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Experience working for a SaaS company ideally in the DevOps space in a customer-facing capacity
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills