Production Engineer - CloudOps Academy
JFrog is a fast-growing startup, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling chain.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our unbeatable Production Group!
This cloud program is designed to train and onboard a group of Production Engineers.
Basic experience is required, but skills, passion, and energy are mandatory!
Upon graduating, Potential candidates will join our highly-skilled expanding production group.
About the position:
Production Engineering at JFrog is a hybrid of software and system engineering responsible for ensuring the JFrog Cloud Platform is running smoothly and scaling efficiently.
Working closely with developers, DevOps, QA engineers, architects, SREs and product.
Develop tools to improve our pipeline and improve technologies and processes while maintaining rapid delivery cycles, and smooth Production experience.
The team operates based on writing code and debugs complex issues on live SaaS environments, which directly impact thousands of cloud customers around the world on all 3 major Cloud vendors.
What’s in it for you?
- 6-8 weeks of fast-paced training in Netanya (A number of sessions / days may take place in Tel Aviv as well).
After graduation, you have a choice to work in our offices either in Netanya or Tel Aviv.
- Get paid while becoming an expert and learning about the latest innovation in the DevOps industry (Kubernetes, CI/CD tools, AWS, GCP, Azure, Elastic,
JFrog Cloud Platform, and more).
- Get direct mentoring from JFrog’s leading technology gurus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to join our on-call 24x7 roster (follow the Sun model) and work off routine hours occasionally - Required
- Relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like shell/bash/Python - Required
- Experience with high scale production environments - Big Advantage
- Knowledge of the following: JFrog Product suite (mainly Artifactory), Build tools, CI servers and CI/CD methodologies - Advantage
- Practical Experience with Docker & Kubernetes - Advantage
- Experience configuring Amazon Web Services or similar cloud-based platforms - Advantage
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch - Advantage
- Bachelor of Science /Engineering /Software Certificate or equivalent experience - Advantage