Director of Production Engineering
JFrog is a fast-growing startup, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling chain.
In this role you will lead our Production Engineering Group, to support the cloud based availability and deployment of the JFrog products, using cutting-edge technologies. You will provide enterprise capability tools and environment automation tools to drive our business, working closely with the R&D, DevOps Engineering, Security, and Product Managers. It is expected that you will develop the appropriate frameworks to deliver our business solution in the cloud.
- Manage all aspects of Cloud operations on a day-to-day basis maintaining continuous availability, durability, scale and up time
- Build, Empower and guide Production Engineers, SREs, and NOC/SOC teams in building and maintaining enterprise grade procedures and processes, leading SLOs driven operation.
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Define and build innovative solution methodologies and assets around infrastructure, cloud migration and deployment operations at scale.
- Work with application teams to promote best practice for cloud enablement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum five years as an IT infrastructure technical lead or architect, or similar, responsible for large scale infrastructure and cloud transformation programs - Preferred
- Experience with leading high scale deployments, managing high throughput and IO intensive services - Great advantage
- Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure, GCP and/or Amazon Web Services) based on K8S, infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e. g. Ansible, Terraform), server, storage, high availability architecture.
- Additional desirable experience in collaboration, database/application server architecture, network, information security and DevOps operations/Cloud service management - advantage
- Executive presence, very strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal, as well as written communication skills