Senior WordPress Web Developer
JFrog is building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tools. Our top-notch development talent, open-source community, awarded products, advanced technology, paying customers, and solid funding - make JFrog a really great place to join!
Our swamp is growing and our Marketing Website Dev team is looking for a skilled and experienced senior WordPress web developer to help us leap forward with our company websites.
We require proven 7+ years of experience in both back-end and front-end development. Including: implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, site integration, security updates and performance tuning, ability to swim in agile methodologies, a can-do approach, multitasking abilities while working against multiple peers, a service-oriented attitude, and a drive for perfection.
- Create web pages from marketing briefs using HTML/JS/CSS/PHP
- Build and maintain full responsive design
- Integrate with Analytic and SEO tools
- Develop, edit and customize WordPress plugins
- Develop WordPress themes from scratch
- Create website architecture
- Tune performance of web and database resources
- Perform code reviews
Desired Skills and Experience
Proven 7+ years of experience with:
- Coding responsive websites
- WordPress administration and security
- Coding for various other applications (social media, email marketing, CRM, etc.) is a plus!
- Marketo is a plus!
- Docker and Kubernetes is a plus!
- Logging tools and analytics conclusions
- Nginx configuration
- Performance measurement