Senior WordPress Web Developer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Our swamp is growing and our Marketing Website Dev team is looking for a skilled and experienced senior WordPress web developer to help us leap forward with our company websites.
We require proven 7+ years of experience in both back-end and front-end development. Including: implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, site integration, security updates and performance tuning, ability to swim in agile methodologies, a can-do approach, multitasking abilities while working against multiple peers, a service-oriented attitude, and a drive for perfection.
- Create web pages from marketing briefs using HTML/JS/CSS/PHP
- Build and maintain full responsive design
- Integrate with Analytic and SEO tools
- Develop, edit and customize WordPress plugins
- Develop WordPress themes from scratch
- Create website architecture
- Tune performance of web and database resources
- Perform code reviews
Desired Skills and Experience
Proven 10+ years of experience with:
- Coding responsive websites
- WordPress administration and security
- Coding for various other applications (social media, email marketing, CRM, etc.) is a plus!
- Marketo is a plus!
- Docker and Kubernetes is a plus!
- Logging tools and analytics conclusions
- Nginx configuration
- Performance measurement