Developer Support Engineer
If you want to work with the top developers and DevOps engineers in the tech industry, you should join us! Our technology-driven company is looking to add top-notch support engineers.
Learn dozens of cutting-edge technologies and leap your career forward! Serve as JFrog’s technical focal point for customers and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA and Sales teams. Investigate and analyze complex customer scenarios and provide innovative solutions for their requirements.
- Troubleshoot developer support cases for Java based product; develop scripts in Bash, Python and Groovy. Linux application server troubleshooting. Reverse proxy (Apache HTTPD, Nginx) configuration, Load Balancer and High Availability architecture. Debugging issues for latency and network connectivity (Wireshark, Tcpdump). Troubleshoot DB issues (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Mongo, Couch, RabbitMQ). Authentication technologies (OAuth, SAML, LDAP)
- Set up JFrog and 3rd party products in various environments; work on product configuration; analyze log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM, and OS parameters. Be able to read stacktraces and navigate Java code. Diagnose issues in a CI pipeline, from VCS to CDN
- Provide technical support for JFrog customers, and maintain knowledge base of known issues and solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, plus 2 years or similar experience
- Customer-facing experience, 2+ years
- Technologies: Java, Bash, Python and Groovy, Linux, Apache HTTPD, Nginx, Load Balancers, Wireshark, Tcpdump, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Mongo, Couch, RabbitMQ, OAuth, SAML, LDAP, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Java, Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Git, IntelliJ