R&D Group Leader
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Group leader to join JFrog’s R&D group.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organization. Looking for a leader with a passion for building large-scale products and cutting-edge solutions targeting the most iconic tech industry companies.
To join us, you need to demonstrate broad and diverse technical knowledge together with inspiring leadership skills that foster a startup-like culture in the Engineering teams bringing passion and energy to the workplace using successful, employee development and retention.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver in a timely manner time in line with the required quality standards
- Develop and grow leadership talent through effective mentoring, coaching, succession planning and retention strategies for key talent in a growing, competitive environment.
- Recruit top talent engineers and rapidly build a big engineering group.
- Promote the quality, efficiency, stability, deliverability, and maintainability of everything your engineers produce
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 5+ years of proven hands-on production-grade development experience
- 3+ years of experience of leading TLs and a cross-functional team of 20+ high performing engineers
- Proven track record in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems, while meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Broad understanding of large scale enterprise solutions, including software design and development, database architectures, IP networking, security, and performance tuning
- Deep experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Build constructive and solid working relationships across the organization
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great hiring managerial skills