JFrog is on a mission to enable Continuous Updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the end-to-end Universal platform for automating, managing, securing, distributing, and monitoring all types of binaries. JFrog products are available as open-source, on-premise, and in the cloud on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. As the leading universal, highly available enterprise DevOps Solution, the JFrog platform empowers customers with trusted and expedited software releases from Code to-Production. Trusted by more than 5,000 customers, the world’s top brands depend on JFrog to manage their binaries for their mission-critical applications.
JFrog is looking for a Financial Analyst to support our business unit Operating Expenses and strategy objectives. The candidate will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analyzing his/her business units, including preparation and management of the annual plan, quarterly financial forecasts and long-term strategic plan.
The role will require a strong aptitude to understand business strategy, manage executive relationships, develop a deep understanding of financial drivers, excellent presentation skills and a passion to learn and build best of class processes.
If you have the right DNA, come and leap forward with us.
- Become a key member in the short- and long-term financial planning, build budgets and expenses forecasts
- Lead the Financial oversight, analysis, governance and cost optimization activities of the cloud usage for the company
- Provide analytical support, monthly and quarterly reports – reviewing operating and financial results, distilling key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Partner with the relevant departments managers to ensure effective planning and execution of budget
- Develop in-depth knowledge of projects and providing financial leadership related to project planning, reporting and the decision-making process
- Develop KPIs to support the business objectives of the departments
- Initiate proactive business dialogue and challenge assumptions to ensure sound financial decisions and improve business performance
- Support month end close processes
- Preform ad hoc analysis for executive leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 Years of experience as a Financial Analyst in high tech companies - Mandatory
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics / Industrial Engineering - Mandatory
- FinOps Experience - Advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills
- Hands-on and proactive approach
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Team player attitude, customer service oriented, enjoys collaboration and is self-motivated