Enterprise Solution Lead
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Our technology-driven company is looking to add a top-notch Enterprise Solution Lead engineer. Learn dozens of cutting-edge technologies and leap your career forward! Serve as JFrog’s technical focal point for customers and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA, and Sales teams.
Technically manage amazing customers like Cisco, Oracle, Siemens, Netflix, and more!
Join a team that is dedicated to ensure satisfaction, optimal product usage, and performance effectiveness for our key customers.
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team and you’ve got the technical skills, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp!
Come and help us continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery! Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service, and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
- Team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support and R&D while working directly with Dev’s and DevOps professionals to ensure successful adoption of the JFrog product suit
- Act as a technical advisor for the customer and assist with architecture designing and best practices for strategic customers.
- Train the open-source community and JFrog customers
- Take part in the evolution of the roadmap of JFrog products based on customer feedback
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to Build Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technology
- Create effective communication channels with key customers
- Single source of truth when it comes to customers you are managing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 2 years of experience in similar roles
- 2+ years of experience with Java or another programming language (Ruby//Python/ Groovy/ GO – a plus)
- Deep understanding of working with dockerized applications (K8s - a plus)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, VCS, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ant, Hudson, Maven, Chef, Docker, Gradle, NPM -> a big plus
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Delivery tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible -> a plus
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development -> a plus
- Customer-facing experience - including crisis management, priority management inbound, and outbound.
- Uncompromising desire to learn