Manager of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Working for JFrog will provide you with challenging work and the ideal environment to build a career helping the team gain an advantage in skills, and work with a team of talented professionals. If you are passionate, highly energized and have a “can do” approach we would love to have you as part of our finance team.
Your role in our Swamp:
- Prepare and file the Company's Securities Exchange Act filings including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K.
- Implement reporting and compliance system to automate the reporting process
- Establish, manage and track a full reporting process which includes all relevant stakeholders and information needed in order to meet deadlines.
- Manage the preparation of the Company’s earnings releases and related supporting documentation
- Ensuring compliance with SEC and U.S. GAAP reporting requirements
- Prepare the quarterly and annual GAAP check list.
- Perform technical accounting research, draft memos and conclusions, and draft required disclosures. Track new accounting pronouncements and proactively identify, research, and draft technical memos on significant accounting pronouncements, complex accounting matters, company transactions and initiatives.
- Prepare materials for and providing training on the impact of new accounting pronouncements and the Company’s policies and procedures on business worldwide
- Participate in special projects, improve processes and assist with documentation in compliance with SOX
- Other ad hoc projects as requested.
What you need to become a Frog:
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm,
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience; mix of Big 4 public accounting and industry experience preferred.
- Team player, Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organization and influence processes across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and proactive. Must have strong work ethic and be able to meet tight critical deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to research and interpret accounting guidance and draft accounting memos to support conclusions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Workiva experience - advantage.
- Highly computer proficient, including advanced capabilities with Word and Excel.