Director of Demand Generation
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for a Director of NA Demand Generation, you will be responsible for creating demand for JFrog in NA. This is an enterprise marketing leadership role targeting both the small and largest B2B organizations across all industry verticals. You will develop the strategy to target prospective buyers, create awareness, generate leads, and nurture accounts to engage with the sales team.
You will always be evaluating the latest enterprise marketing strategies, growth technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed pipeline and revenue goals. You will own buyer engagement across all JForg channels, including ABM, email, digital programs, and events.
- Develop and execute an enterprise multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing strategy that is aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Collaborate with Sales to create MQL and pipeline goals, develop and maintain a mutually agreed-upon account-based marketing methodology, and continually tweak processes to increase engagement with qualified accounts.
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable and healthy demand engine. Achieve engagement goals with named/targeted accounts.
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with the return on investment goals
- Collaborate with the other teams (Content, Brand, Product Marketing, BizDev, Product, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Sales) to create an enterprise marketing strategy that inspires prospects to engage with JFrog solutions and sales team
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of experts in marketing operations, digital marketing, field marketing, industry marketing, and lifecycle marketing
- Build ad-hoc reports or dashboards as needed.
- Create programs for all stages of the funnel that includes generating new leads, nurturing them to generate MQLs, creating bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities, provide late-stage opportunity support to help close deals, and developing advocacy programs to achieve high retention
- Collaborate with Sales to develop leads, drive engagement with target accounts, create pipeline and meet revenue forecasts
- Manage the NA team who owns the execution of all the demand generation campaigns,
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree required
- 6+ years of experience in demand generation and enterprise marketing role for B2B products
- Track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, buyer engagement and pipeline
- Data-driven leader that has experience developing a KPI framework, optimizing metrics and tracking performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of ABM, marketing automation, Salesforce, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Deep expertise in developing enterprise marketing channels - digital programs, thought leadership, channel partners, website, events, industry partners and more
- Track record of executing ABM and demand generation strategies in parallel
- Experience in MarTech or AdTech space
- Self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising flows.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail