Program Manager (US Sales)
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Tesla and VMware. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
As the US Sales Program Manger you will be reporting to the Regional VP of the Americas and be responsible for You will provide strategic advisory services, support the critical systems and related enhancements to support the sales team, and partner with various other teams across JFrog to champion and drive these initiatives.
- Serves as the Program Manager on all programs /processes/ initiatives implemented to support the sales teams, including critical business tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Yesware, etc)
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations of the team including, resources, performance budget control, and reporting
- Collect, track, & present metrics related to processes, team’s performance, and drive improvements
- Build sales programs to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements that drive improvements to the team’s productivity
- Manage operational planning sessions to champion innovative ways that will scale the success of the Sales team
- Partner with the RevOps analytics team to provide valuable insights into the Sales team’s business in order to drive strategic initiatives.
- Model and simulate improvements to existing business processes, walking through ‘what if’ scenarios and dry runs to identify and resolve gaps prior to implementation
- Keep detailed accounts of meetings, discussions, decisions, and progress for ongoing projects, synthesize key takeaways, and actions
- Represent US Sales in planning meetings, when needed and at the discretion of Sales leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have 3+ years of program management, business analyst, or similar experience
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience being a “connector” across teams and leading a program against KPIs through to completion
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce.com, Excel, and technically savvy for other key sales applications
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and define and manage the tactical plan necessary to meet them
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills