Director of Strategy
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
The strategy team is responsible for setting the company’s compass, un-organic growth and cross-organization projects.
The director’s main responsibility will be taking a crucial part of building JFrog’s strategic plans, based on data analysis, deep market research and cross team collaboration.
- Building the company’s strategic plans, based on strong technology understanding, drive the company’s strategic plans discussions with with management, set KPIs and track progress
- Take a significant part in JFrog’s un-organic growth strategy, implication and integration.
- Lead strategic, cross-functional projects in the company level to support business growth, new product development, and competitive trend alignment
- Analyze the market landscape to take part of defining JFrog’s direction
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to acquire relevant information and regularly meet with business partners to validate data and assumptions.
- Translate assessments of strategies into actionable decision points and recommendations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in multidisciplinary roles of product management and product marketing in DevOps software companies
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business-wise is a must
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Experience with building strategic frameworks in hyper-growth companies
- Corporate development experience - advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Strong verbal & written communication/documentation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Relevant BA/BS