Director of Strategy
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Strategy to join a team responsible for setting the company’s compass, in-organic growth and cross-organization projects.
You will be taking a crucial part of building JFrog’s strategic plans, based on strong technology understanding, data analysis, deep market research and cross team collaboration.
As a Director of Strategy in JFrog you will...
- Build the company’s strategic plan and drive discussions with management, set KPIs and track progress
- Take a significant part in JFrog’s in-organic growth strategy, implication and integration
- Lead strategic, cross-functional projects in the company level to support business growth, new product development, and competitive trend alignment
- Analyze the market landscape to take part of defining JFrog’s direction
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to acquire relevant information and regularly meet with business partners to validate data and assumptions.
- Translate assessments of strategies into actionable decision points and recommendations.
To be a Director of Strategy in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience in multidisciplinary roles of product management and product marketing in DevOps software companies
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business-wise - must
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Experience with building strategic frameworks in hyper-growth companies
- Corporate development experience - advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Strong verbal & written communication and documentation skills