Compliance Specialist - Temporary Position
We’re looking for a someone to help our compliance team in Israel, privacy and information security oriented. This opportunity includes responding to customers inquires and questionnaires, building a knowledge base and automate the process.
This role includes working directly with most teams at JFrog, as well as managing the ongoing assessments and communications with customers - supporting the on-going business and sales effort.
JFrog has a significant international footprint, with offices in India, France, Japan, Spain and in the US, this role will include the opportunity to work with our international teams, learning the laws and culture of several jurisdictions.
* A Temporary Position
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of previous experience with compliance, privacy and/or information security in a highly technical environment with a strong understanding of cloud computing services - mandatory.
- Experience responding to customers questionnaires and inquires
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred
- Understanding of GDPR and CCPA regulatory requirements a plus
- Experience with operational workflows a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
- The ability to effectively operate in a dynamic environment with a proactive personality.
- Multitasking abilities, efficient, independent but also with a team player attitude and capabilities.
- Business-savvy, creative approach to problem-solving.
- Currently temporary position for 6 months.