Senior Automation Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is searching for an experienced Automation Development Engineer, to boost up our growing QA automation platforms, working on automation and infrastructure development. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining Developers and QA automation platforms, including test execution, bug detection and load testing.
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Experience working with Selenium
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Self-learner and independent executor
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Groovy
- Knowledge with either JMeter or Gatling
- Knowledge with tools such as Git, Maven, Gradle