Senior Distribution Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background to join our Product Distribution team.
You will be responsible for the product strategy and execution, and focus on making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform.
You will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative features, drive product roadmap across multiple products, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of JFrog products.
As a Senior Distribution Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Drive the product roadmap, spearheading JFrog Platform and our clients by building state of the art, DevOps solution
- Ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch
- Analyzing the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities in the DevOps market
- Manage trade-offs (market trends, customer needs, various JFrog teams) to prioritize what features make it into the product roadmap and what is being deferred
- Working closely with several teams within the company to deliver a high-quality product on schedule, including sales, support, marketing, and engineering
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions and get buy-in for the product vision across internal and external stakeholders
To be a Senior Distribution Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, including proven knowledge of product life-cycles both technology and business-wise
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Cloud/SaaS knowledge and experience - is a plus
- Familiarity with the DevOps domain - is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel internationally (2-4 annual travels)
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multicultural organization