Senior Sales Development Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
As a JFrog Senior Sales Development Representative Manager, you will be building and managing a team of masters in building inbound and outbound sales pipeline within specific geographies, market segments and campaigns.
The combination of a solid selling product and a huge market opportunity creates ‘heaven for sales’ that must be lead by an inspiring, results driven, creative thinker, hard working manager with proven record on building teams of winners
- Leading the team for generating qualified opportunities for the sales team.
- Training and Mentoring the sales development team for success.
- Building methodologies, infrastructure and best practices for inbound and outbound sales development for helping the team to best perform and exceed expectations.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDR's responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a team spirit & high energy environment with people who loves what they do
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, Yesware, G-Suite
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of B2B sales management experience from SaaS companies
- Outbound sales management experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the Enterprise market
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept