Salesforce Release and Security Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
- Be a program-wide expert on Salesforce technologies and, in time, the solutions we have built.
- Provide technical and architectural security guidance to Salesforce admins and Salesforce developers teams.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of technical and security standards and compliance.
- Define and ensure effective monitoring and alerting for security related events are effectively integrated into Security Operations
- Manage release schedules and milestones.
- Continuously improve release processes with an agile development methodology.
- Perform environment planning, provisioning, and management required to support the releases into production environments
- Communicate plans and status, and escalate issues as required
- Lead and mentor in the continuous improvement and documentation of all build and release processes/procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years extensive, varied, senior-level Salesforce technical experience across multiple Salesforce implementations (heavy focus on Security preferred)
- Outstanding technical skills with core salesforce platform features including, Lightning framework, CPQ and Communities
- Salesforce Shield Experience - an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodology - an advantage.
- Release Management experience in software release management - an advantage
- Integration /data migration troubleshooting experience
- Good Communication skills
- Team player