Accounts Receivable Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog's Finance team is looking for a super talented Accounts Receivable Manager to join our fast-growing company.
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the accounts receivable global department
- Manage the global collection and billing teams and mentor them
- Develop and implement improvements to the collection process to achieve the DSO targets
- Develop and implement improvements to the billing process to achieve maximum efficiency and meat the deadlines
- Work closely with the sales and sales operation team to support the ongoing business needs.
- Support improvements in the quote-to-invoice process.
- Responsible for Accounts receivable systems, future implementations and ongoing integrations.
- Be a key player in month/quarter/year-end AR related accounting close activities
- Manage preparation for audit and prepare supporting documentation for all AR matters
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of overall combined experience with AR. (Experience in a SaaS company is advantage)
- 2+ years of experience with managing employees.
- Hands-on experience in operating and implementing finance information systems.
- Deep and Complete understanding of the full AR cycle (invoice-to-cash) process and the financial impacts.
- Experience with ERP environment (NetSuite - an advantage)
- Previous experience with Zuora and Salesforce - a major advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to multitask.
- Detail oriented and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong English skills- both in writing and verbal
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel.