Enterprise Account Manager (New Business - Inside Sales)
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Enterprise Pipeline and Growth by working with the SDR team and Marketing Team
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Meet or exceed your quota for Inbound Sales Qualified Leads
- Outbound prospecting to companies via events, email, marketing campaigns.
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas by teaming up with the SDR team.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects to support pre-sales cycles Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working with internal teams (solution engineers, legal, support etc) to achieve goals.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is a must
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a Sales - closing position.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades