Revenue Reporting Analyst
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Revenue Operations sits within the Global Sales organization. A core function of the Revenue Operations team is to provide the business with near- and long-term visibility into sales performance and potential. This high-impact role owns the global sales forecasting process and key diagnostic analyses that answer the “why?” behind the “what?” for each of JFrog’s business segments.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly-visible individual contributor role by both “owning the model” and framing the model output (a sales forecast, a planning scenario, an analysis) in business terms for senior leadership stakeholders. This leader will articulate and implement a vision for more predictable revenue growth and greater understanding and command of key growth levers.
- Support Sales and Revenue Operations through analytics - reporting solutions and data insights.
- Prioritize business requests, based on Revenue Operations strategic initiatives and objectives, while simultaneously managing multiple high priority, time sensitive client/business needs to meet/ exceed service level agreements.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to leadership on short-term and long-term strategy and objectives using analytical and quantitative skills.
- Own the standardization and documentation of all the projects and identify new ways to utilize automation and reporting capabilities, find efficiencies and drive continuous process improvement initiatives to enhance client satisfaction and expedite turnaround times.
- Analyze ambiguous data and understand the trends and relationships to produce clear insights.
- Design, build and maintain reports, data models by consolidating the data from multiple data sources and collaborate with data engineering team to drive the data strategy.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance, business, engineering or related field; or equivalent experience required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing/working with large sets of data to drive critical business decisions
- 3+ years of software / SAAS experience in deal desk, order management, billing and accounts receivable operations experience preferred
- Expert SQL and Excel knowledge
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organization skills and ability to maintain and keep track of multiple information sources.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Qlik & Power BI
- SFDC and Netsuite experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- Team oriented, with a collaborative approach for addressing challenges