Marketing Communications Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation, and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly.
This is where JFrog (Nasdaq: FROG) comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted, and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We’re looking for a PR and Communications pro to join our family, and to help tell our story. If you’re passionate about Communications and Technology, get on this rocketship!
- Develop and execute a communications strategy for both corporate and globally-localized efforts.
- Manage the PR agency to reach and exceed their goals
- Think creatively about content and programs to engage with the media and influencer community
- Draft PR collateral such as blog posts, press releases, emails, pitches, etc.
- Write and edit internal and external communications as needed, supporting cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to ensure content is consistent, exciting, and optimized
- Source content for the company’s monthly newsletter(s)
- Contribute to high profile content, video scripts, presentations, and written communications for both internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze data to drive informed decisions
- Track and measure the success of communications efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in PR and Communications
- Experience with B2B technology/software companies or the developer ecosystem preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing communications initiatives for the executive team
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a large global organization - including DevRel, Social, Design, Product, and Leadership teams.
- Ability to translate ideas into clear and compelling messaging
- Ability work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Detail-oriented and skilled at managing to deadlines