Senior Software Engineer - Xray
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a strong, hands on, experienced developers who can join a small, innovative and talented R&D team.
To join us you need to be able to think quickly, deliver fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies while having fun!
- Taking part in all aspects of the development cycle from requirements to production and support
- Write high quality, testable and efficient server side code
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in server side OOP
- Deep architectural understanding of server side development
- Knowledge and understanding of work in modern CI environment: version control, build tool, CI server, K8S
- Experience with Linux and Docker and preferably using languages like Go
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design
- Eager to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance