R&D Team Leader - Xray
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our R&D group as Team Leader.
In this role, you will lead a team of Java developers, working on a large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems.
With full responsibility for successful deliveries you will have to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
- Managing the development and delivery of complex features from design to production according to product requirements
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Building a strong development team that can work independently and at the same time will collaborate with other international R&D teams
- Coordinate team activities with product managements, support, and other interfaces
Desired Skills and Experience
- +5 years of experience in building and managing highly skilled development teams, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them
- Experience in the software industry with deep knowledge in Go language, SQL database, K8S and Docker
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- Experience in leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Experience in working with other international R&D teams, product management and support
- Experience in working with support teams to support products that have intensive usage and thousands of customers
- Experience, in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale distributed systems
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Ability to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
- Experience in developing High Load Systems and effective system resources utilization - an advantage