Account Manager, Enterprise
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
- Develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Identify & close new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Responsible for success and renewals process for portfolio of customers; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss metrics and identify obstacles to renewals;
- Partner with Finance, and Legal in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for highest possible renewal rates
- Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Evaluate renewal probabilities
- Work with customers to ensure satisfaction; support pre-sales cycles
- Use Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within customer base;
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Document communications and transactions in Salesforce to ensure accurate renewal forecasting and analyses.
- Make sure to keep customers updated on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in Software subscription sales
- Revenue quota carrying experience with large enterprise customers is a must
- Experience is managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce and Advanced Microsoft Excel