Cloud Account Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
As a driver of annual subscription revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to close. You will be a master of gleaning insight out of the current subscriber base and uncover opportunities to drive additional revenue. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Software as a Services (SaaS) model, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
- Generate Cloud annual business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Cloud and/or Hybrid Pipeline and Growth worldwide
- Develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Upsell, expansion and upgrades are the three core ways the CSM will be responsible for to drive our portfolio growth and the lifetime value (LTV) of your customer
- Identify & close new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Responsible for success and renewals process for portfolio of customers; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Source new sales opportunities through various prospecting activities
- Leverage BI tools to Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Prepare monthly sales pipeline forecasts
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Manage and nurture the solution trial (POC) life-cycle from start through conversion
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Work closely with Demand Generation team to drive and follow-up on targeted campaigns and increase the pipeline
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects to support pre-sales cycles, forecasting and opportunity life-cycle
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer, finance, operation and more to drive deal closure
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in a B2B Software subscription sales in a global environment
- Experience in SaaS and/or PaaS subscription sales
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization;
- Excellent spoken and written English – a must, other languages - an advantage
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at least 1 year experience.