Strategic Accounts Executive
- Generate Self-Hosted new Enterprise business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Self-Hosted and/or hybrid pipeline and growth worldwide within strategic accounts
- Lead, nurture and collaborate on co-selling opportunities with strategic Self-Hosted strategic partners
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Develop a sales plan for the strategic pursuit of each account using a “value” based pursuit approach
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calls, email, marketing campaigns, roadshow, etc
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce to support forecasting, activities and opportunity life-cycle
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer, finance, operation and more to drive deal closure on target
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals.
- Comfortable working with Solutions Engineer throughout the sales lifecycle of every opportunity
- Experienced in selling in multiple ecosystems i.e. AWS, AZURE, Google Self-Hosted
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales position, preferably SaaS
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, creative and strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at least 1 year experience.
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.