CI/CD Devops Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is searching for a CI/CD DevOps engineer to join a team responsible for building our cutting-edge highly scalable automation platform. In this role, you will be building and maintaining the entire Cloud infrastructure for JFrog R&D.
- Ownership on both Cloud (AWS,GCP) and On-Prem R&D infrastructure.
- Building high scale, production-grade testing and integration environments. Spinning up multiple Kubernetes clusters across multiple cloud providers, Running hundreds of services with close monitoring, logging and auto-scaling
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving issues and configure system and applicative aspects of our R&D infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Ruby, Python, Java, and Perl
- 2+ years of experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP, etc)
- 2+ years experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Experience building and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline from Code to Deployment.
- Ability to work irregular hours occasionally.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on ownership
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience using and administering software version control systems (SVN, Git etc.) - An advantage
- Understanding and familiarity with:
- Networking Knowledge: Firewalls, VPNs, proxies and load balancers
- Web/Application Servers: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, and JVM environments