CI/CD Devops Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is searching for a CI/CD DevOps engineer to join a team responsible for building our cutting-edge highly scalable automation platform. In this role, you will be building and maintaining the entire Cloud infrastructure for JFrog R&D.
- Design and implement complex CI/CD processes that enable fully automated, high-quality deliverables to production for all JFrog products.
- Build and support high scale, production-grade environments based on Kubernetes clusters across multiple cloud providers.
- Manage internal Devops services used by the R&D, such as our internal Artifactory, Jenkins and more.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues and configure the system and applicative aspects of our R&D infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Python, Java, Golang and Groovy.
- 2+ years of experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 2+ years experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI or similar, creating complex CI/CD pipelines for SaaS applications.
- 2+ years experience with Docker.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm charts.
- Experience with Maven and Gradle.
- Excellent problem-solving skills debugging skills and knowledge.
- Results-driven with strong commitment to complete tasks
- Experience with different package managers such as NPM, RPM, pip, etc..
- Knowledge of the following: JFrog Artifactory and JFrog Bintray - A great advantage
- Understanding and familiarity with Networking, VPNs, proxies and load balancers, Webapps, Nginx, Apache.
- Strong experience with Git.