Full Stack Web Developer
Software touches every aspect of our lives. From how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, and even how we entertain. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated, and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption.
We are looking for an experienced web developer to join the Business Application group - our innovative talented team, as part of JFrog’s R&D department. You need to be an out-of-the box and quick thinker, deliver fast, with experience in the latest Cloud frameworks and technologies while having fun!
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code using VueJS 2.0
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code
- Take part in all aspects of the development cycle
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Support and maintenance of the Production environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in programing
- Web fundamentals like HTML5, ES6, and CSS3 (Preprocessors Sass or LESS)
- RESTful services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Knowledge and understanding of work in a modern CI environment: Version Control, build tools, and CI server
- Knowledge in software engineering concepts such as: concurrent programming, common data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Knowledge in Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks
- Highly creative and innovative problem-solving skills