IT Infra DevOps Team Lead
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey? We are looking for a talented IT Team Leader with excellent problem-solving skills and desire to take on responsibility, to join our growing IT department and be responsible for building and leading the IT Infra DevOps team.
As an IT Infra DevOps Team Lead in JFrog you will...
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC on our multi-cloud environment (GCP, AWS and Azure)
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux, and Docker on the major cloud providers and more
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our many global IT infrastructure tools and services
- Set up, manage, and run monitoring tools for troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues
- Maintaining a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
To be an IT Infra DevOps Team Lead in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of relevant DevOps work experience
- Former managerial experience
- Hands-on Linux administration level experience
- Knowledge and experience with scripting languages like Shell (bash) and Python
A deep understanding and familiarity with:
- Networking - Firewalls, VPNs, proxies & Load balancers
- Web/Application servers - Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JVM environments
- Virtualization and Containers - VMs on AWS, GCP, or Azure. Tools like VMWare, Docker, etc.
- Experience using and administering software version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.) - An advantage
- Knowledge of the following: JFrog Artifactory & JFrog Bintray, Build tools, CI servers - A great advantage
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP or Azure) - A great advantage