Senior Cloud Demand Generation Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for an experienced Senior Demand Generation Manager to join the marketing US team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation strategies and campaigns for the various segments, while collaborating closely with sales, product marketing, BizDev, and other relevant teams. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, data-driven and has a strong appetite for achieving KPIs.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation strategies and plans aligned with the business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to support their goal.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnels at the right time.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to build programs that support sales enablement and goals.
- Work close with BizDev for leverage partnerships and other opportunities.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Experience implementing B2B enterprise-level demand generation programs
- 2+ years Experience in promotion of SaaS tools to technical audience, like Developers, IT, etc.
- Experience in running joint campaigns with Cloud partners, like AWS, Azure GCP, or similar.
- Must be familiar with content creation, SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategies
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools and capabilities (Such as Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Advantage - Marketing experience in the B2B software segment
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment