Information Systems Engineer
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for a passionate, eager to learn Business System Engineer to join our financial IS team to streamline and scale our internal business processes through automation and integration and play a pivotal role in improving and maintaining various financial applications.
- Work closely with stakeholders and technical teams to translate business requirements into technical designs that coordinate and integrate the flow of critical business data through multiple functional areas and applications
- Develop, maintain and support data integration and jobs in Workato and other integration tools
- Assess, identify, monitor and troubleshoot our company’s internal financial systems, to ensure optimization and compatibility to the ongoing requirements and customer objectives.
- Document processes, applications and integrations used; educate users on the best practices of these processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies, understanding of REST, SOAP principles.
- Hands-on experience in Integration Development using MuleSoft, Boomi, Workato,IConduct or similar iPaaS - Big advantage
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong ability to collaborate cross functionally in a fast paced, fast growing, global environment.
- Comfortable with interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications, know basic programming logic and SQL
- Technically savvy, comfortable with software applications. Understanding of SaaS tools (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Netsuite, Zuora) - advantage
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering/Information Systems Engineering