Field Sales Enterprise Account Executive Israel
Do you desire to be part of the latest DevOps innovations and technologies? Work with some of the top brands globally like Adidas, Airbus, BMW, Credit Suisse, Daimler, ING, Siemens, and more!
We achieve 95% contract renewal rate among our fortune 500 customers not only because of the brilliant products we create but also because of the unbeatable support and services we provide. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
JFrog has a phenomenal inbound sales funnel that results in over 100 new logos every month including the largest enterprises of the world such as LinkedIn, Apple, Oracle, NASA, Barclays, Twitter, PayPal, Cisco, and more. The combination of a widely sold solid product together with the most innovative enterprise field sales vision creates a sales heaven’ that must be led by an inspiring, creative thinker that is results-driven, and hard-working.
You will be responsible for selling the JFrog Platform solution owning the sales activities of the Israeli MOD/ IDF accounts.
- Sell the JFrog's platform to leading Israeli enterprises, with an expansion plan to other territories
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers.
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise Israeli customers
- Target opportunities to add value to the customer and develop additional revenue.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Travel to customer locations to support sales efforts.
- Work closely with the support and consultancy teams to achieve product adoption.
- Report to the Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in field enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end-users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of consistently exceeding the sales quota in previous positions.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences.
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude.
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer-focused and highly responsive leader.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or technical discipline; MBA is an advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written Hebrew and English skills