Sales Enterprise Account Executive
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog has a phenomenal inbound sales funnel that results in over 100 new logos every month including the largest enterprises of the world such as LinkedIn, Apple, Oracle, NASA, Barclays, Twitter, PayPal, Cisco, and more. The combination of a widely sold solid product together with the most innovative enterprise field sales vision creates a sales heaven that must be led by an inspiring, creative thinker that is results-driven, and hard-working.
As a Sales Enterprise Account Executive in JFrog you will...
- Own the sales activities of the Israeli MOD/ IDF accounts
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise Israeli customers
- Sell the JFrog's platform solution to leading Israeli enterprises, with an expansion plan to other territories
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers
- Target opportunities to add value to the customer and develop additional revenue
- Work closely with the support and consultancy teams to achieve product adoption
- Travel to customer locations to support sales efforts
To be a Sales Enterprise Account Executive in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years of proven experience in field enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end-users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from lead to deal
- Ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of consistently exceeding the sales quota in previous positions
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or technical discipline; MBA is an advantage