Director of Cloud Business Apps & Services
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
The candidate needs to demonstrate effective cross-functional collaboration and customer-oriented service principles with JFrog’s customers as well as key business stakeholders in the Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Service and Engineering teams.
The candidate is also expected to bring a broad and diverse technical knowledge together with inspiring leadership skills, drive passion and energy in the workplace, and show the way to shortening services' time-to-value.
- Establish and oversee processes and procedures to deliver cross-functional business objectives while creating scale within the organization
- Ensure visibility into critical processes through detailed reports and meaningful notifications
- Implement controls to detect, mitigate, and/or prevent failure in any of the operational systems
- Promote a culture of on-time delivery and service leadership
- Maintain great user experience, irrespective of the number of users, in a cost-effective manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- A results-oriented, cross-functional business leader with indirect influence and excellent stakeholder management
- Concise communication skills, good judgement, focused prioritization, and cross-functional collaboration
- Proven track record of production-grade development experience
- Data-driven decision maker with a high level of business acumen
- Exceptional management & organizational skills with strong ability for holding the team accountable to results