Director of Solutions Engineering EMEA
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
As a Director of Customer DevOps Acceleration EMEA/APAC at JFrog, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of how software is developed for some of the most innovative and successful organizations in the world. At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, VMware and more. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
You will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers, prospects & community, leading them on their journey of building and scaling their DevOps practices and drive them to stronger adoption of JFrog solutions. Within JFrog, you will be working closely with JFrog’s sales, marketing, customer success, product managers and engineers to build the messaging and go to market, and shape our next generation of products and solutions.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Customer DevOps Acceleration role needs to have a history of demonstrated leadership of presales, working with solutions architects or technology consultants with an emphasis on coaching, messaging development, and support of strategic solution sales. As well as providing daytoday direction for the group, the successful candidate will promote career development and conduct regular group management roles.
- Lead a geographically distributed group of solution experts, engineers, architects, and consultants in EMEA.
- Team with Sales leaders to build impactful activities including but not limited to planning, engaging, analyzing, and more.
- Support JFrog’s Marketing, Support, Product and R&D while working directly with leading DevOps customers to ensure their success while using the JFrog products.
- Plan and lead growth and scale initiatives
- Build and maintain group domain leadership while introducing the latest technology trends related to DevOps Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD technologies.
- Work closely with our customers and developer communities to build solid and strong relationships
- Innovate outbound activities and processes to enable the company’s hyper-growth
Desired Skills and Experience
- Phenomenal leadership capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer facing management roles.
- Meaningful experience in managing a technical group of engineers/architects.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Software Architecture design and Software Development life cycle
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Enterprise-grade development, deployment and transformation processes
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, while multitasking with shifting priorities and changing deadlines
- Solid foundation of Agile development, DevOps, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) and Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps tools like CI Server, SCM, JFrog Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Chef/Ansible, Docker, Gradle, and npm. Kubernetes is advantage.
- Experience with Data Center architectures including networking, storage, computing, management and monitoring, backups, high availability, and disaster recovery. Security is an advantage.
- Experience with technical sales of hybrid solutions (On-prem & SaaS) is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science. An Engineering Major is preferable.