Assistant Controller, Corporate
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Working for JFrog will provide you with challenging work and the ideal environment to build a career helping the team gain an advantage in skills, and work with a team of talented professionals. If you are passionate, highly energized and have a “can do” approach we would love to have you as part of our finance team.
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly financial closing, consolidation and reporting process of the company.
- In charge of preparation of monthly management’s reporting package including period’s trends and highlights analysis.
- Assist with preparing management reports.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies and procedures throughout the entire reporting process, as well as constant updates of these policies to all group entities
- Constant communication with group auditors, key part in supporting group auditors during their annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Assistance in the preparation of the Company’s financial statements (10-K, 10-Q).
- Involvement in IT projects related to ERP and other financial systems
- Ad-Hoc projects as well as automation projects and processes improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm,
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, mix of Big 4 public accounting and industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with US-GAAP.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Highly computer proficient, including advanced capabilities with Excel.
- Team player Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organization and influence processes across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Outstanding attention to details and excellent time management skills
- Experience in high-tech industry in an international company - advantage
- Familiarity and understanding of transfer pricing models and international tax planning- Advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.