At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking an Architect to join the Office of the CTO at JFrog and be part of a group of Architects who provide technical leadership and help Engineering build next-generation products to manage modern software releases.
As an Architect in JFrog you will...
- Define architectural approaches and detailed technical Engineering specifications
- Develop architectural POCs, research technical innovations and evaluate new technologies
- Provide architectural oversight and guidance to Engineering teams, negotiate trade-offs and drive issues to closure
- Work with Product Management to understand business requirements and market trends
- Review code and perform acceptance testing to ensure quality and consistency with architectural vision
- Help to steer the architectural and Engineering priorities of the company
To be an Architect in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience with software architecture and design process, working on large-scale, complex and high-performance distributed systems
- 2+ years of hands-on technical leadership in a Principal Engineer or Technical Lead role
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in B2B systems and design of external APIs
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Ability to to work both independently and as an equal peer when working with Engineering