Senior Node.js Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our team and help design and build the future of our core services.
You’ll be a valued member of a team of architects, technical product experts, and skilled developers, all working together to realize this goal. You will create, design and build framework-level infrastructure and features, and enjoy a unique opportunity to directly influence the way the world is running modern software development!
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through our Liquid Software vision! The JFrog hybrid Platform is used by developers & DevOps in more than 5,800 organizations (including 75% of the Fortune 100) who trust us to manage their software binaries and accelerate their end-to-end software delivery from code-to-production.
- Taking part in all aspects of the development cycle.
- Develop and design and refactor high quality, testable and efficient code (Node.js).
- Work closely with other team members, as well as mentoring new team members.
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality and infrastructure.
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Demonstrate and back-up solutions by developing technical documentation, code comments and clear code.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of backend development experience with Node.js using ES6 (ECMAScript 6) standard in a Micro service architecture.
- Working experience with modern DevOps tools including Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, etc. A huge advantage.
- Familiar with Node.js Performance Tuning.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Good understanding of software delivery workflows, i.e. how a piece of code is delivered from source to production.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced culture with teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills.