Vice President of Customer Experience
Software affects everything in our lives.
Imagine that software could be constantly updated without our involvement. Here at JFrog, we believe that software should be liquified and this vision is becoming reality every day in our on-demand world! From driving your Tesla to Navigating with Apple maps, from watching your favorite show on Netflix and building your network on LinkedIn, Facebook or Snapchat. Software can save people’s lives; our mission is to get it updated at the speed of light. To enable innovation, creation, continuity...
With over 6000 customers including leading enterprise tech corporations, large retail organizations, the biggest banks in the world and more, JFrog is dominating the world of DevOps!
We are looking for a talented, high-performing Vice President of Customer Experience, to lead all customer engagement related activities to ensure Customer Happiness remains our guiding value to build trust and long term relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15+ years experience in account management, customer success or marketing execution, at least 5 of which are in a global leadership role.
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Excellent planning, financial, and analytical skills and proven ability to apply these skills to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Leader who can drive business results with a high-caliber and engaged team, demonstrated history of achievement and innovative leadership.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills you leverage to influence and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with global, cross-functional teams and leaders.
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, problem-solving, relationship builder, customer focused and highly responsive leader.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in business administration, marketing, technology or related field ; MBA preferred.
What you should be looking for
- A career opportunity that offers continuous growth
- Healthy business, best in class in all financial matrix
- Impressive customer expansion with very low churn and loyal customers
- An environment where you will be working with winning yet humble ‘frogs’
- Superior product, cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Passionate and collaborative frogs
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A key member of the sales leadership team, reporting to CRO.
- Responsible for driving the customer experience outcomes for the business (goals directly tied to the business revenue).
- Develop strategy to increase customer satisfaction and overall customer health scores.
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement and collaborate closely with JFrog’s stakeholders to increase efficiencies which results in positive customer’s life cycle experience with JFrog.
- Define, create, implement, and manage all customer engagement activities by customer subscription tiered structure.
- Oversee the Customer Experience team to strategize on increasing and retaining book of business
- Help drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new customers
- Determine measurements to analyze effectiveness of customer success being delivered by the team
- Grow customer advocacy by providing a positive customer experience