US IT Manager
At JFrog, we have more than 5,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog’s world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world’s top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Tesla and VMware. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
We achieve 95% contract renewal rate among our Fortune 500 customers not only because of the brilliant products we create but also because of the unbeatable support and services we provide. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success.
- Both High level and deep dive into the JFrog US different sites and IT services.
- Manage complex IT projects.
- Deliver high quality, customer-focused professional service, providing 1st / 2nd and 3rd Level IT support for company employees both F2F and remote.
- Ensure 24x7 IT infrastructure stability, support, and growth (not limited to routing, switches, WiFi APs, site to site VPN, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Results-driven professional offering 5+ years of progressive experience in information technology and network infrastructure technology.
- Proven experience troubleshooting network infrastructure issues including routing, switches, WIFi API, DNS issues, site to site VPN and DHCP services.
- Demonstrated project design and execution in corporate networking, SMB IT infrastructure setup and maintenance, planned change management.
- Experience with global topologies, multi-sites, hybrid (on-prem and cloud) solutions in a company experiencing hyper-growth - a big advantage!
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Must have experience with OS/Servers - Mac OS X / Windows 10 / Servers environments, VMware, Linux Apps - Google Apps / G Suite Admin.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field Industry certifications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player, learn quickly and be proactive
- Must have a “customer first” mindset, and provide stellar service to all