Salesforce Project Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is seeking for a talented, high-performing and motivated Salesforce Project Manager. The Project Manager is a member of the Salesforce team and is responsible for managing and delivering CRM projects on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Creating, monitoring and managing project plan
- Identify and setting critical milestones and dependencies
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Hands on configuration and data migration to execute on projects
- QA of new processes and systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-year experience as project manager in Information system technologies
- Minimum 1-year year experience in Salesforce
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented skills
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong in written and verbal English.
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system