Senior Front-End Engineer
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for strong front-end developers with an eye for details. We are building a product with high scalability in mind and solving challenging problems on a daily basis. As a senior developer, you will be expected to technically lead the team and assist the other team members.
You would be a great fit on our team, if you are passionate about delivering high-end functional user interfaces while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop user interfaces using Vue.js
- Develop backend integration with multiple microservices using Node.js
- Lead front-end infrastructure while introducing- JS best practices, performance optimization, security considerations and more
- Deliver high- quality code with excellent test coverage
- Act as the technical go-to person for owned domains
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years as a software developer focused on front- end technologies
- Proven experience with front-end test driven development
- Experience with in- scale production with proven Single Page Application (SPAs)
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks - Vue.js/React
- TypeScript with Node.js
- Knowledge of Angular.js. An Advantage