Procurement Sourcing Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a Procurement Sourcing Manager who is highly motivated, a fast learner, great executer, and a team player at heart, to join our procurement team as a sole function in our Sunnyvale Swamp. You will work closely with our main stakeholders in NA, supporting the ongoing activities of the different business units, our Sales, Marketing, Ops, Finance and Legal teams among them. The Procurement Sourcing Manager will also have a crucial role in implementing our processes and policies.
- Work closely with the different units supporting the business in the execution of engagements for their ongoing activities, enable them to achieve their goals as planned and on time, while ensuring alignment to company’s policy and optimizing ROI.
- Lead negotiations and contracts, collaborating with the relevant stakeholders (Legal, IT, Finance etc.) to optimize terms, cost and deliverables, ensuring the quality of service/ goods, and mitigating risks.
- Manage vendor relations, conduct periodic business reviews for continued improvement of the quality of deliverables/ services.
- Manage and track PR/PO process end to end, from submission to approval, delivery and payment, and ensure full compliance with company purchasing policy.
- Conduct market research and sourcing for the right vendors and/or solutions for business needs.
- Conduct periodic data analysis to identify trends and optimize value.
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance on a daily basis, striving to improve our processes, supporting our growing business and ensure the best interest of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 years’ experience in procurement/sourcing in tech companies- must.
- Experience with procurement for marketing & sales activities- an advantage.
- Strong negotiator, capable of managing complex engagements and work with Senior Management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of schedule control.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills and capability to maintain close working relations and overcome cultural differences- must.
- Willingness to work hard, while supporting multiple units and time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English- must, Hebrew – an advantage.
- Previous experience working with ERP system - must, specific experience with NetSuite – an advantage.
- A desire to learn and grow with the team, and ability to adapt, as our needs and mission evolves- Must!