Procurement Sourcing Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Procurement Sourcing Manager who is highly motivated, a fast learner, great executer, and a team player at heart, to join our procurement team as a sole function in our Sunnyvale Swamp. You will collaborate with our main stakeholders in NA and will have a crucial role in implementing our Procurement processes and policies.
As a Procurement Sourcing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Work closely with the different units, supporting the business in the execution of engagements for their ongoing activities, enable them to achieve their goals as planned and on time, while ensuring alignment to company’s policy and optimizing ROI
- Lead negotiations and contracts, collaborating with the relevant stakeholders (Legal, IT, Finance etc.) to optimize terms, cost and deliverables, ensuring the quality of service/ goods, and mitigating risks
- Manage vendor relations, conduct periodic business reviews for continued improvement of the quality of deliverables/ services
- Conduct market research and sourcing for the right vendors and/or solutions for business needs
- Conduct periodic data analysis to identify trends and optimize value.
To be a Procurement Sourcing Manager in JFrog you need...
- 7+ years of experience in procurement/sourcing in tech companies
- Experience with procurement for marketing & sales activities- an advantage
- Strong negotiator, capable of managing complex engagements and work with Senior Management
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of schedule control, and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, while supporting multiple units and time zones
- A team player with great interpersonal skills and capability to maintain close working relations and overcome cultural differences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with ERP systems - must, specific experience with NetSuite – an advantage.
- A desire to learn and grow with the team, and ability to adapt, as our needs and mission evolves- Must!